Sunday, May 15, 2011

A few Thank Yous

We have a few thank yous we'd like to post:

Thank you to Helga and John for you generous donation in Memory of your dog Bandit.  I don't know why the comment didn't post on the blog.  I have copied it in below.

We are sending in a check for $50.00
in memory dog Bandit who recently
passed away from cancer.
Helga & John

Thank you to Sue Yantch for your generous check for $25.

Thank you to Jean Jones and family for pledging $5 per load.

We appreciate each and every pledge and donation.  We know it will help Pluta Cancer Center patients with the extra services that will help them get through the treatments.

One of the extra services that Pluta offers to their patients is being able to meet, talk with, and receive assistance from Susan Nelson, the Social Worker at Pluta.  I don't think she gets enough credit for helping us.  She provided invaluable support to me (and Clarence), especially when I was finished with the treatments and had to have a biopsy to see if the treatment worked.  Yes, she was able to "talk me in off the ledge", but was also able to track down answers for me when I was not getting them from other providers.  She runs the Cancer Support Group that meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month, and is always quick with a calming and comforting word for everyone she sees.  A Very Big Thank You to Susan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home